A Word in Season Day 8
Friday, October 8, 2010 Pastor Appreciation
How to Show Appreciation Toward Your Pastor
1 Thess 5:12- 13 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you; And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
Appreciate; 1. to be grateful or thankful for; 2. to value or regard highly; place a high estimate on: 3. to raise in value. Esteem is a synonym of appreciate.
Show Your Appreciation for your pastor by:
1. Receiving the Message and the Messenger Mark 9:37
2. Be a Good Faithful Church Member 2 Tim 2:2
· Tithes and Offerings
3. Communicate Your Appreciation Gal 6:6
4. Celebrate Special Days Rom 12:15
· Clergy Appreciation
4. Invite Others to Experience His/Her Ministry John 4:29
5. Give Gifts and Offerings of Appreciation 1 Tim 5:17
6. Always Speak Favorably of Your Pastor Col 4:6
7. Pray for Your Pastor 2 Thess 3:1-2
Prayer Focus: Father, I appreciate the pastor that you have placed in my life. Thank you for my pastor.
Verse of the Day: 1 Tim 5:17 Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.
Living the Word Today: Express your appreciation for your pastor.
All Rights Reserved October 2010 James D. Corbett