A Word in Season Day 28
Thursday, October 28, 2010 Christian Living
Expect the Miraculous
Matt 21:21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Scripture tells us that we have not because we ask not. Ask, the Word says, and you shall receive. Faith in God makes us bold to ask for the desires of our hearts. We are blessed to have a heavenly Father that cares for us and wants to bless us. Our God is a miraculous God and nothing is too hard for Him. Ask, expecting to receive.
Ask With The Following Biblical Truths In Mind:
1. God Is Not A Respecter Of Person Acts 10:34
2. God Wants To Bless You With Good Things. Ps 84:11
3. Your Father Is Pleased To Give You The Kingdom Luke 12:32
4. He That Gave His Son Will Give You All Things Rom 8:32
5. God Richly Gives You All Things To Enjoy 1 Tim 6:17
6. Jesus said "ASK" And You Shall Receive 1 John 5:14
7. You Shall Have What You Say Mark 11:23
Prayer Focus: Father, stretch forth your hand and cause miracles to be done in the name of your son Jesus.
Verse of the Day: John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Living the Word Today: Ask God for the miraculous expecting; boldly speak the Word of God and lay hands on the sick expecting them to recover. Expect miracles.
All Rights Reserved October 2010 James D. Corbett